This mattress features the trusted motion-reducing encased coils and targeted memory foam support of similar Posturepedic® Spring mattresses with a medium feel. A reinforced edge improves durability, while cover treatments help to keep you cool, and the mattress protected.
- LAYERS OF COMFORT-SealyCool™ Air Gel Foam in the quilt promotes a cooling environment with additional airflow, while densely-packed fabric-encased coils and layers of foam provide pressure-relieving comfort with a medium feel and reduced motion transfer from your partner
- TARGETED SUPPORT-Sealy® was the first to layer premium materials to reinforce the center third of the mattress, targeting the heaviest part of your body, so that you stay supported while you sleep
- DURAFLEX™ COIL EDGE SYSTEM-Densely-packed coils surround the edge of this mattress for added durability, more sleeping area, a solid seating surface, and better flexibility when paired with an adjustable base
- PROTECTIVE COVER-A durable, soft, knit fabric cover, with moisture-wicking to help you stay cool and antibacterial Surface-Guard Technology™ to help keep your mattress protected
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST-This Sealy mattress was proudly designed, built, and tested in the USA, and is backed by a 10-year limited warranty
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.