The pinnacle of relaxation and luxury, the Structures™ S755 Adjustable Bed Base gives you everything you need for a great night s sleep. Find the perfect resting position with the basic adjustable head and foot panels plus head tilt and lumbar support. The Reach Assist™ feature pulls the bed back toward the wall as you incline for easy access to your nightstand. Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity makes it easy to customize your sleep experience with the MALOUF® Base app (Android and iOS). Additional features include 5 preset positions (Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, Lounge, TV, and Flat) and six programmable positions that can be customized and saved to match your personal preference. The luxurious massage feature gives you four types, three intensities, and three time settings. Our wireless LED backlit remote control is motion activated so you can simply pick up the remote to light up the buttons. And the underbed LED lights cast a warm glow bright enough for you to see, but soft enough so you stay relaxed. This base also includes a backup battery to power your base in the event of a power outage. To top it off, the sleek, lined-inspired upholstered frame in Stone looks great on its own or fits into most existing bed frames. Since it s true zero clearance, it can sit directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or the ground.
- Adjustable head tilt and lumbar support with Reach Assist™
- 5 preset positions including Zero Gravity; 6 programmable positions
- 12 dual-zone massage options: 4 programs, 3 intensities, 3 timers
- Built-in Bluetooth® with highly customized MALOUF® Base app
- Motion-activated LED backlit wireless remote control
- 2 USB charging ports; child-lock safety feature; underbed LED nightlights
- True zero clearance; place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground
- 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 20-year warranty
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.