Futons offer lifestyle solutions to meet your needs. Constructed of steel for strong support and long life, this adjustable futon features an almost indestructible, industrial frame that can travel anywhere. The Saturn can also be converted from a classic sitting piece to a bed in a matter of moments. Just grasp the front deck rain and pull towards you until the sleep surface is flat. Simply grasp the back corner and pull up until the Saturn's in a sitting position. The smooth, cool touch of the metal adds the perfect texture when you use the Saturn futon as either a couch or bed. Fashioned with a pure Black finish, arched arms and a sturdy back, the Saturn makes a world of difference in terms of style, comfort and durability. Whether completing a guest room, adding comfort to a home office, or offering quick-and-easy accommodations to overnight guests, the Saturn will accomplish the task in style. This unit includes a front deck, back deck, (2) side panels, cross rails, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. A mattress is not included with this futon. The Leggett & Platt Saturn Metal Futon comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Leggett & Platt Inc. is an industry leader in the production of adjustable bases, fashionable beds, bedding support, and top of bed textiles. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Leggett & Platt stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes, innovative designs, and technology to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value. Leggett & Platt Consumer Products: Value Without Compromise
- Full sized futon frame constructed of steel with Black finish
- Steel frame almost indestructible that can travel anywhere
- Designed with Black finished industrial frame, arched arms and sturdy back
- Futon measures 34" (H) x 78.78" (W) x 38" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Provides style, comfort and durability
- Smooth, cool touch of the metal adds the perfect texture for couch or bed
- Add comfort to home office, or offer quick-and-easy accommodations to overnight guests
- Includes a front deck, back deck, (2) side panels, cross rails, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Sheet Steel / Carbon Steel
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||38 (L) x 78.78 (W) x 34 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.