If your kids have been asking for a Bunk Bed but you're concerned about the safety and reliability, then the Colorado Bunk Bed is for you. This super heavy duty bunk bed is by far the sturdiest bunk you will find anywhere. With its one inch hardwood long rails, rock solid Eco-friendly Hardwood 2x4 posts and built in modesty panel, you cannot get a more concrete bed. Not only safe and reliable, this bed is stylish too, with its decorative scroll design and a guardrail with matching mission slats. Sleepovers or just room sharing will become fun with this bed and you can add some storage or sleep space with under bed storage drawers or trundle bed. The Colorado Bunk Bed comes in three of our high build Five Step Finishes.
- Solid hardwood mortise and tenon construction.
- 26 Steel Reinforcement Points.
- Designed for durability.
- Accepts under bed storage drawers or trundle bed.
- Guard rails match panel design.
- We certify this bunk bed model has been tested by an independent laboratory and is in compliance with ASTM F-1427 Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Bunk Beds and the Government Code of Federal Regulations 1213 and 1513
|twin over twin
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.