Modern loft or modern farmhouse the Oxford bed puts a twist on contemporary design. Crafted from a mix of solid hardwood and veneers for durability, this bed ships complete with a strong, supportive slat kit and does not require a foundation. The mattress sits on top of the slats and rests on the side rails, allowing for good airflow and providing great support. This design includes two spacious storage drawers that roll under either side of the bed for your convenience. Attach the included surface mount turbo charger and keep all your electronics charged and ready to go!
- Clean, white hardwood finish
- Modern Farmhouse, Pallet-style Design
- Eco-friendly Solid Hardwood and Veneers with Non-Toxic Finish
- Mattress supported by slat kit; no foundation required
- Designed for Lasting Durability
- Sturdy and Stylish Matching Foot Board design
- Assembly required, fast and easy set-up, mattress and bedding sold separately
- Recommended Mattress Size: Up to 7.5" H
- Includes two large drawers for ample underbed storage that slides easily on wheels and can be placed on either side of the bed
- Includes Surface Mount Turbo Charger, 6-foot cord, ETL listed, 18GA wire,2 USB Ports .5V/3.5A
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
||76 x 55.375 x 41.375 in
||Two Storage Drawers
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.