Constructed in solid eco-friendly hardwood, in several high build durable finishes, the Columbia Bunk Bed has a built-in modesty panel, and can accommodate either under-bed storage drawers or a trundle. With 26 steel reinforcement points and two 14-piece slat kits, this bed is as sturdy as they come. With so many sleep options and a space-saving design, the Columbia Bunk Bed will surely become your child s favorite sleepy time fort. Rest easy knowing you can trust this bed s quality, safety, and value. Attach the included surface mount turbo charger and keep all your electronics charged and ready to go!
- Clean, white hardwood finish
- Simple, fresh design
- Exceeds federal standards for strength
- Kid-friendly, easy entry to the upper bunk, Converts into two full size beds
- Steel bolts and barrel nuts
- Lead-free, Solid post construction, Mortise and tenon joinery
- Mattresses supported by 14 piece slat kit
- Clip on ladder, with four steel connectors to reinforce strength, can be added on either side
- Accepts up to a 9 In. mattress
- Weight Capacity: 1000lbs: Bottom Bunk: 600lbs Top Bunk: 400lbs
- Includes Surface Mount Turbo Charger, 6-foot cord, ETL listed, 18GA wire,2 USB Ports .5V/3.5A
||80.5 x 58.375 x 68.125 in
||Full over Full
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.